Masha Allah. A good reminder.
Bismilahi Rahmani Rahimi
1.Iqrā’ bi-smi rabbika’lladhī khalaqa
2.Khalaqa al-insāna min ‘alaqin
3.Iqrā’ wa rabbuka al-Akramu
4.Alladhī ‘allama bi’l-qalami
5.‘Allama’l-insān ma lam ya‘lam
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
1. Read! In the Name of your Lord Who created.
2. He has created man from a clot.
3. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous.
4. Who has taught by the pen.
5. He has taught man that which he knew not.
The Surat above is the 96th chapter of the Qu’ran Karim. It continues with another fourteen more verses. I only listed what is relevant to this post.
A woman that covers, meaning that she wears the Hijab is very smart. You will be surprised that she is educated and smarter than the average person. Allah has given her the knowledge masha’Allah. He gives the knowledge to…
View original post 224 more words